Friday, May 10, 2013

pass the bill




In my opinion I think giving immigrates drivers license is a really good think. The reason I say it’s a good thing because mostly anything you do requires some type of proof, either drivers license or ID.
            For example lets say some immigrate comes robs a store and leaves he doesn’t wear a mask or anything. Now when the police is doing investigation they run his picture in the computer base to get his information but if that person doesn’t have any proof in the computer base no one can find him. But if you give them a driver license there are many information you can get from just one card, like address, name, height, weight, and much more.
            They way they should pass this is buy giving them a driver license for 1 year and have them renew it every year so they have a background check every year and if they did something bad then send them to jail or back to there county. I think this will change everything around maybe fewer crimes also and people will be more open. 
           I also think after a certain amount of year they should be able to apply for a green-card and so on. But in order to do that they should have a clean background no crimes. 

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. I hear a lot of people that complain about immigrants because of many reasons. But one of the main reasons I hear is about them doing crimes.
    I think that it is a great idea for them to get a drivers license for the exact reason you said. I couldn't have put it any better. I think it'll resolve a lot of problems that we have with that issue. So yes, pass the bill!

    ReplyDelete